We love getting feedback to, so use the "contact us" form on the website to let us know what you think and if you have any question or subject you'd like us to cover.
- Matt starts us off with Spreading the Bad News regarding the misconceptions about the Crusades
- Joel reads off some news items about the ACLU defending Christians, rape being declared as "God's Will" and another attempt to teach the bible in a public school
- Liz inspires us with some Words of Lizdom via Richard Dawkins
- John discusses an uplifting Church In State segment where the UK prioritized secular morality over religious hatred.
- Liz discusses some Pope-pourri, specifically a lawsuit german lawyers are using to take on the Pope
- Nik discusses the ethics of the Supreme Court's ruling in the Snyder v. Phelps case for the latest Ethics Corner
- Finally, we wrap up with a religious trivia question about the Jewish Mezuzah from Matt
Thursday, March 10, 2011
The atheism and science podcast that me and my friends work on together just released our 23rd episode! Check it out - here's the summary from the Pascal's Bettors website: